Review of Purito Denfence Barrier PH Balance Cleanser

Hello, everyone, I'm back again with another product to review. it's been a while ...
This is not a new product maybe there's plenty of reviewers who have reviewed this face cleanser.
Wait... so the item is a gel cleanser? yes, you're right.

let's get jump right into the review.
I bought this cleanser with my own money so don't worry I'll be honest (even if the product was gifted I'd also be 100% honest)

The impact on the skin will be different, now keep in mind that everyone's skin is different.
A long short story I have combination and sensitive skin
I always feel dry after washing my face and I need to find face cleanser that won’t dry out my skin.
Because the skin on the “U” zone area is dry and some face cleanser I’ve tried tend to dry out the “U” zone area.
why did I choose gel cleanser over foam cleanser?  the answer is because gel cleanser will cleanse your skin without leaving stripped feeling It’s also a milder cleanser.

I was actually looking for a face cleanser that would give me the same effect as the Cosrx Low PH one. Cosrx is a gel type face cleanser and I know gel cleanser is what I need.
but here’s the thing, the Cosrx Low PH Cleanser dries out my skin.


Then I Found that the Purito Defence Barrier Ph Cleanser is a gel cleanser. on the first application, I didn’t expect that it feels really soothing. Because this cleanser contains Centella Asiatica extract. and here're are the notable ingredients of Purito Defence Barrier  PH Balance Cleanser:

  • Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

One of the best known essential oils which comes from Australia where it has been used for almost 100 years for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions.


  • Centella Asiatica Extract

has been used in folk medicine for hundreds of years. It’s traditionally used to improve small wounds, burns, and scratches and it’s also a well known anti-inflammatory agent for eczema.


  • Allantoin 

it has a thick gel consistency that provides a smaller amount of foam and a milder cleanse.
It's not only soothing but it' also skin-softening and protecting and can promote wound healing.
it’s really mild and it gives the skin feeling refresh. It leaves my skin looking clean. Clean enough for the next step.
This cleanser keeps me hydrate but I still have to pair it with toner right away 1 minute after face washing (I can’t let my skin bare all day without the help of skincare, right?)
this face cleanser has no scent at all that's why my skin loves it.
Overall I ended up using this cleanser as the 2nd cleanser and add it as my skincare routine product.




The things I love about this serum :
-It has no scent at all (Scentless)
- Love that it doesn't dry out my skin after it’s done.
- Hydrate my skin very well.
-It’s so gentle to my sensitive skin even when there’s a scar on the skin.

The things I hate about this serum :
- even though this one is better than the cosrx one but sometimes when my skin is super dry, it won’t help a lot but at least won’t leave stripped feeling.

Tips from me: For a better result, apply it on the face around 1-3 Minutes with a circular motion and rinse it all with lukewarm water to really remove the dirt and impurities.






































Komentar