Review of Make P:rem Tamanu Calming Serum


First of all, I'd like to say thank you for CrediThink for giving me this Make P:rem Tamanu Calming Serum to be reviewed. 

okay so,...
Before talking about the experience I felt after using Make Prem Tamanu calming serum, I would like to say that skincare is personal, so the impact on everyone's skin is different. And this is an honest review after using Make prem Tamanu calming serum for more than a week.

My skin type is combination skin, oily on the T zone and dry on the U zone and also sensitive to several ingredients such as fragrance, alcohol,
And pretty easy to get irritated because of how sensitive my skin is.
I have to say that I have redness on my chin and cheeks, to begin with. So I thought this serum will be perfect for me to put this serum on the test.

Judging by its name Tamanu Calming serum so this serum is for those who have acne & Blemishes, sensitivity & irritation. But wait, according to CrediThink this serum is for those who are suffering from Acne & Blemishes, Aging Skin, Lines & Wrinkles, Dryness, Dullness, Pigmentation, Sensitivity & Irritation.
Its in a plastic pump bottle with opaque avocado green color and they even matched it with the serum itself.




Key ingredients :
  • Tamanu Oil has been recognized for its calming and healing properties. Indeed, one study has shown that one preparation of Tamanu Oil showed cell proliferation, glycosaminoglycan and collagen production, and wound healing activity.
  • This serum also contains Hyaluronic Acids come in multiple forms, and subsequently, multiple weights or sizes as well. The larger sizes will be able to penetrate the upper areas of the skin, but will have difficulties reaching the deeper areas. This is where the smaller sizes come in; due to their smaller form, they can navigate easier in the small crevices found within the skin.


Lets talk about the scent, at first I thought its the smell of Herb but then the more I smell it the more i feel the hint of orange mixed with peppermint and lavender which make sense because of the serum contains lavender oil , pelargonium graveolens flower oil , eucalyptus globulus leaf oil , menthe piperita (peppermint) oil , citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil , citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil , juniperus Mexicana oil , and litsea cubeba fruit oil. Honestly, I dont mind with the scent at all since I like the scent.

The serum is very creamy its like cream type moisturizer. But once it applied it will sit on the skin perfectly. It has a dewy finish but once it dries it changes to a satin finish (semi-matte finish). It has no sticky feeling at all whenever I woke up in the morning my skin tends to look glowy and shinny like the Korean glass look I bet you can achieve the Korean glass skin look with this serum.

Because this serum contains hyaluronic acids so Lets talk about the hydration since the first I use this serum I dont feel dry at all on the U zone and I look up for the ingredients I found that this serum also contains hyaluronic acid. This serum has a thick consistency thats why my skin stays hydrated day and night. It left my skin feeling super moist.
How about redness, does it work on redness? My skin was red before I started using this serum. To that the answer is yes it works, it calmed down the redness but only if you apply it day and night patiently because to calm down the redness this serum worked slowly on my skin.

                           
Before Im going to talk about the result, for your information, I only use this tamanu calming serum in my serum slot and pairing with my daily skincare product.



On the first application, my skin was fine and it smoothed out my skin but then on day 6, the serum sting so bad on the chin area. My chin feels sore every time I applied the serum. The next day I saw the little bump on the check areas, my skin also looked dull I didnt stop using it until felt rough with little bumps around my chin and cheeks.





with the flash mode, my skin looks fine but with the natural light, youll see the little bumps there. Its just too sad that this serum doesnt work well on me. I was expecting something good from this serum ever since the first application.

(All the pictures that I took was the picture after using the serum)

I gave my mom this serum to find out whether if this serum works on her or not any way my mom has dry to normal skin with dark spots. She said to me that she like this serum a lot, this serum has changed her skin from very dry to normal and smoothed out her skin texture. 
However, this serum will be perfect for someone who has combination and dry skin type with acne.

Full Ingredients list :
Water · Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil · Butylene Glycol · Glycerin · Ethylhexyl Olivate · 1,2-Hexanediol · Niacinamide · Glycereth-26 · Sodium Acrylates Copolymer · Cetearyl Olivate · Sorbitan Olivate · Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate · Glyceryl Stearate · Stearyl Alcohol · Candelilla Was Ester · Sorbitan Stearate · Simethicone · Propanediol · Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate · Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer · Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans · Sodium Hyaluronate · Benzyl Glycol · Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid · Ethylhexylglycerin · Hyaluronic Acid · Raspberry Ketone · Citric Acid · Tromethamine · Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate · Acrylated/C1-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer · Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)


Rating: 3,5/5 


Komentar