Review of Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Spot Cream


What it is :
Its a spot cream that contains 42% Centella Asiatica extract, 10 % Calamine, and Tea tree oil.

This product also contains mildly acidic pH, its supposed to make skin feels comfortable. 

Key Ingredients
·       Centella Asiatica – this is probably one of the most discussed ingredients in this blog but for the benefit of those who are new, this is an herb that’s known for its skin soothing and healing properties. The components of centella asiatica are: madecassoid, madecassic acid, asiaticoside and asiatic acid. These are commonly used in cosmetics and are effective for improving skins health and protecting skin.
·       Calamine – this wonderful ingredients help protect and soothe delicate, troubled skin or skin irritated from the suns rays or other stressors. It has a distinct pink color and also has properties of absorbing water which is effective in keeping skin soft.
·       Tea Tree Leaf Oil & Peppermint Oil – these not only soothe the skin but also give it a refreshing and soothing sensation with an extra fresh scent.


 According to Benton, this spot cream is for :

-Skin that needs a shooting cream that is absorbed well
-Delicate skin that needs shooting before makeup
-Sensitive skin with poor oil-water balance
-Skin that needs intensive care around concerned area

Before I start to review this one, my skin is sensitive especially to the product that has fragrance, alcohol and dry on the U but oily on the T zone because I have blackhead on that area.
Short story, sometimes my skin tends to have bumps with redness mostly on the area near to my chin.
So when I first found this product I was like oh, wait Benton has a product for redness so I went on skincarisma to find out the ingredients and I was like okay I think I need to try out this product because this is what I need right now to calm down the redness. 

At first application, I didnt expect too much that this spot cream could be the answer to reduce the bump on my chin/ my cheeks because most of the spot cream Ive tried didnt really help much with breakout they help reduce acne but not with a bump on my cheeks or around my chin.


Even though this spot cream works slowly but It works like a magic while using it, every morning when I wake up my skin feel soft and look cleaner then It was before.

The texture is light unlike regular cream and also little and creamy, the cream Itself has a pink tone. Because of the pinkish tone, it brightens up my skin but It has no white cast just the brightening effect.

The sent itself, I dont smell any fragrance in it but it smells a little like tea tree I dont much about how it smells but mostly it smells like traditional Chinese medicine.
What I like :
  •        It absorbs quickly on my skin because of how light it is
  •        It calms my skin even when my skin feels itchy (I tend to put add more    than 2 layers lol)
  •        It reduces bump and acne so its my holy grail now
  •      Its free of fragrance, alcohol, PEGs, silicones and other controversial      ingredients.
  •        It doesnt dry out my skin.


What I dont like :
·    Its too small for me.  maybe if Benton creates a new one with the same ingredients but in large size, but then again its a spot cream.

·       I dont what happen to this product, its hard for me to find this product everywhere when I look upon Benton website, Benton seems like didnt stock up the product. Please dont tell me that this product is discontinued.
And thats all my review of Benton goodbye redness Centella spot cream. Overall I think this product is for you with the same problem like me sensitive skin and tends to get red and breakout around the chin area. 





Komentar