Review of Benton PHA Peeling Gel



What it is :
It’s a physical exfoliation by naturally derived cellulose and chemical peeling with PHA.
According to Benton, the PHA in this PHA Peeling Gel is the 3rd generation peeling ingredient.

KEY INGREDIENTS :
Cellulose
  • Manages to remove dead skin cells, impurities, hydration. Lactobionic Acid (PHA)
  • Known for its moisture glow peeling and being safer for photosensitivity, PHA is expensive chemically exfoliating ingredients which help keep skin clean Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract
  • Chrysanthemum has a good scent and nourishing ingredients such as adenine and vitamins, Hydrate and nourishes dry and sensitive skin.


ACCORDING TO BENTON, THIS PEELING GEL IS FOR:

  • Skin lacking vitality due to dead skin cells and impurities
  • Sensitive skin that needs an exfoliating carer with minimum irritation
  • Dry Skin that has excessive tightness after cleansing or exfoliating
  • Skin that needs post-waxing care from regular waxing
  • Uneven skin tone that is dull even after makeup
  • Dry and sensitive skin due to external stressors
  • Skin that is rough and has enlarged pores

As you guys know my skin type is combination , dry on the T zone area and the rest is dry or dry on the U zone. My skin is also sensitive to fragrance and alcohol and tends to get red very easily so I’m very picked to the product that I’ll use.

The reason I bought this peeling gel is because of its key ingredients such are lactobionic acid (PHA) it said that PHA is the most gentle acid compare to AHA and BHA and also this is a physical exfoliator but it won’t dry out my skin. And I was like finally a physical exfoliator in gel type. This is such a unique product to have and what I need.
At first application, my skin feels so clean and smooth like a new canvas. After washing out my face It doesn’t dry out my skin. No, I don’t feel dry at all.
The texture itself is soft and gentle on my skin so it won’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Just like every product from Benton this peeling gel doesn’t have a scent.

After using it for a month now here are my thoughts,

                                                                             What I like about it : 
πŸ’™ It has no scent since it's fragrance-free.
   πŸ’™ It cleans out my skin and gives hydration.
                                            πŸ’™ It's a unique product to have (you get both chemical and physical exfoliator in one                                                                                             product. 
       πŸ’™ The packaging is very convenient and sleek.

What I don't like about it : 
πŸ–€ No, I didn't find something that makes me hate it.

So far this my favorite exfoliator and I think this product is for those with sensitive skin and afraid to do physical exfoliating. 



Komentar